Michaels has some craft events in December and January: https://www.michaels.com/instoreevents?
- Jan. 21 – Pro Jewelry Making
- Are you a pro jewelry maker? Come learn about the benefits and deals you can get with partnering with Michaels for your jewelry making needs!
- Jan. 22 – Woodburned Snowflake
- Learn how to use wood burning to make a fun and free winter wall art piece.
- January, 29 from 2-4pm Sunday Makebreak: Watercolor Cards Come in-store for a free craft! Make a fun watercolor card just in time for Valentine’s Day!
- February 5, from 2-4pm Sunday Makebreak: Painted Friendship Rocks Come in-store for national friendship week and make a painted rock to give to a friend!
- February 12, from 2-4pm Sunday Makebreak: Watercolor Heart Frame Come in-store and make a watercolor heart frame to put a picture of your special someone in!
- February 19, from 2-4pm Sunday Makebreak: Black Heritage Art We are celebrating Black History Month with a free event! Come in-store and paint a free painting!
- February 26, from 2-4pm Sunday Makebreak: Spring Pastel Paint Pour Come in-store to learn how to paint pour! Leave with a spring inspired piece, perfect to hang up in your home.